Meat Factory in Lenoir City is in Need of a Full-Time Quality Assurance Technician
This position is full-time, long-term, and temp-to-hire for the right candidate.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 6:00 am – production is met (may vary from day to day).
Pay Rate: $10.00 an hour. Raise based on performance and/or upon hiring.
Job Description: Assures consistent quality of production by developing and enforcing good automated manufacturing practices (GAMP) systems; validating processes, providing documentation; managing staff.
1. Clean Drug Test.
2. Must have reliable transportation. (Frequent lateness or missed days will result in termination.)
3. Must have a clean/legible handwriting and basic computer skills. (Moderate to advanced skills a bonus.)
4. Must submit a resume first and Interview for this position.
5. Must be able undergo any physical requirements.
6. Must have a High School Diploma or GED
7. Must be able to use a Iphone or Tablet for emails (Outlook) and an App for recording data during verification asks.
8. Must have good thinking skills and good written and oral communication.