A primary care clinic located in Morristown, Tennessee, is looking for a Practice Manager, responsible for overseeing all operations of the medical practice, including staff. The Practice Manager will report directly to the CFO.
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Responsible for overseeing operations of the medical practice.
- Assist in developing and implementing the practice mission and strategic vision.
- Provides leadership in developing planning and implementing the practice business plans to the Board of Directors.
- Recommends, develops, implements improvements for the practice.
- Informs the Board of Directors on current trends, problems, and medical activities to facilitate policymaking.
- Establishes, secures approval and maintains oversight of practice operating policies and procedures.
- Participates and oversees in efforts for recruitment, and performance evaluation of employees. Including dismissal as necessary.
- Oversees the business and financial affairs of the practice and fiscal management in conjunction with the practice CPA.
- Oversees and manages the billing and collections department and activities.
- Enhances operational effectiveness, emphasizing cost containment without jeopardizing innovation and/or quality of care.
- Ensures practice compliance with all regulatory agencies governing health care delivery and the rules of accrediting bodies.
- Continually monitors operations, systems, and programs, physical properties. Initiates appropriate changes.
- Assist in development of marketing activities for the practice.
- Represents the practice and serves as a liaison channel in its relationships with other health organizations, government agencies, regulatory bodies, insurance companies and other third-party payers as required.
- Conducts and monitors all related reimbursement negotiations with third-party payers, provider credentialing, and maintenance of contracts.
- Resolves any administrative problems and keeps lines of communication open with and between staff, President and Board of Directors to ensure high employee morale and a professional, healthy practice atmosphere.
- Manages accounts payable for the facility.
- Monitors all staff professional qualifications affiliations and enhances staff members professional development.
- Part of Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) as Practice Manager
- Maintains strictest confidentiality.
- Other duties as directed.
Applicants must have a minimum of 5 to 10 years of relevant experience.
Salary up to $75,000.00/yr., depending on experience.
Resume required for consideration.
Must be available for an in-person interview and pass a drug test and background check.