Position has been filled!
Engineering office in Knoxville looking to hire an administrative assistant.
This is a temporary position with the opportunity of being long-term for the right candidate.
Pay: $10.00 hourly (We pay weekly through direct deposit).
-Proficiency using Word, Excel, Outlook/E-mail and Adobe, experience in both PowerPoint and Ajera would be helpful but not required.
-The candidate should also be able to effectively perform the following tasks:
- Answer the phones with proper company greeting and coordinate client communications either transferring the call to the respective engineer or taking a message.
- Prepare the appropriate paperwork/on-line registration for new P.E state registrations. Properly file paper work. Work with Office Manager to keep lists and Certificates of Authority list up to date.
- Work with Office Manager to set up new clients and projects in accounting program (Ajera).
- Assist engineers in proof reading of draft documents.
- Perform simple chores such as vacuuming, office organizations, emptying trash.
- Running errands such as post office, office supplies, Fedex, copy services
- Perform miscellaneous tasks as requested by Project Manager/Office Manager
- Be willing to travel to Sequachie, TN on occasion for training and/or working with manager.
- Reliable transportation
- Can-do/positive attitude
- Be flexible
- Work well with others
Candidates must submit a resume! Apply online or in person at our office!