A multinational semiconductor company that specializes in state-of-the-art IC designs is looking for an experienced computer repair technician in the Knoxville area!
Wednesday-Friday 5:45-6 am
Requirements & qualifications:
- SOLDERING EXPERIENCE IS A MUST
- Minimum related 2 years repair work experience, or relevant 4-year college degree, or the previous completion of a repair/electrical technician course.
- Successful completion of Computer repair training provided by Senior Repair Technician/Trainers will be required as part of the selection process.
- High-level electrical knowledge and understanding with the ability to learn detailed electrical circuit board troubleshooting procedures.
- Must have experience with Windows Office 365 Programs.
- Understanding of PCB and soldering skills
- Microsoft Outlook or other professional email software experience needed.
- Aptitude for computer software operation. Ability to learn new software of various types.
- The ability to assist in department efficiency, evaluation, and development is a plus.
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communications skills with the ability to interface with end-users and management effectively.
- Positive attitude and be goal-oriented and accomplishment/satisfaction driven.
- Must take pride in your work and have a strong work ethic.
- Be able to rise to challenges.