A growing Food Manufacturing Facility based in Sevierville, Tennessee, seeks self-motivated individuals who take pride in their job performance. The company offers competitive pay, benefits, and a rewarding working environment. Facility cleanliness and adherence to food safety standards are a priority for our team. Currently, we are looking to fill the position listed above!
Hours are Monday – Thursday, 8:30 pm to finish, roughly by 7:15 am.
Starting pay is $16 an hour. Pay increases and excellent benefits are offered after a 500-hour probation period!
• Team member in various areas on food production line
• Must be able to keep up in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to stand for entire duration of shift
• Adheres to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance.
• Communicates well with leadership and manufacturing team to accomplish provided goals.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Food Manufacturing experience preferred
- Reliable transportation.
- Must be a self-motivated individual able to work under supervision.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening
- Reliable & Dependable – Able to be here every work day
- Must have Transportation
- Be able to stand during shift
- On job training – consists of various manufacturing related tasks
- Must be highly motivated, Able to work in a fast paced environment