Do you like meeting people and consider yourself a jack of all trades?
Maintenance technicians for an apartment complex are needed in Maryville! Starting pay is $17 – $18 an hour, temp-to-hire.
Hours are Monday – Friday, from 8:30 am to 5 pm.
Must have general HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and construction/drywall knowledge.
- Observe the condition of the apartment complex, including buildings, grounds, tenant units, and all other facilities.
- Perform the maintenance/repair/improvement as directed by the Community Manager.
- The Maintenance Technician must maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Maintaining a professional image and attitude and demanding the same of his/her staff.
- It is his/her duty to insist that the decorum of the employees in his/her charge is in keeping with the objectives of the company.
- Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor each morning and as requested for work assignments.
- Advise the Maintenance Supervisor of maintenance problems and programs designed to solve them.
- Knowing the location of all water, gas, and power turnoffs, clean-out traps, fire hydrants, and fire extinguishers.
- Having available telephone numbers of the police, ambulance service, fire department, and power, gas, and water companies.
- Establishing and executing a regular preventive maintenance schedule for cleaning furnaces and A/C coils, oiling motors and circulating pumps, exterior painting, changing filters, replacing of light bulbs in public areas, maintaining swimming pool and pump rooms, and the water heating equipment, boiler rooms and chiller equipment.
*** Apply Today ***