A large commercial and residential construction company seeks full time employees to join their dynamic team!
Pay: $16.00 – $40.00 an hour depending on experience.
- Prepares subgrade set, sets, and align forms, pours and finishes concrete for road surfaces, sidewalks, curb, gutters, floors and roads providing a pleasant appearance and a sound structure and structural joints according to specifications.
- Sets and aligns the forms that hold concrete to the desired pitch and depth.
- Spreads, levels, and smooth the concrete; uses a come along, shovel, hand or power trowel, hand, or power screed.
- Produce rough concrete surface using broom.
- Applies hardening and sealing compounds to cure surface of concrete, and waterproof or restore surface.
- Installing of expansion materials in joints by placing foam, boards, rod, and caulking.
- Use of cutting machine to cut contraction joints according to drawings.
- Installing of structural reinforcement such as dowels, tie bars and wire mesh.
- Sets structures according to standards and measures.
- Analytical observation on the concrete surfaces to determine if it is rough or uneven, make corrections if apply.
- Follow instructions and other duties as assigned.
- Maintain a clean job site to eliminate potential hazards.
- Ensures that proper safety and incident reporting procedures are followed.
- Occasional travel overnight – Travel may be required based on operational needs.
- Valid Driver license and Clear MVR record if needed to drive.
- This position is subject to outside environmental conditions to include extreme cold and hot temperatures according to the season.
- This is a heavy-duty position that requires long periods of standing, walking, climbing, stooping, and bending.
- Applicants must be capable to lift 70 pounds or more.
You must have your own car, smartphone, clean driving record for the past 3 years, and able to pass a drug test and background check.