We are seeking an Installer to join our team!
YOU MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVER LICENSE WITH NO TRAFFIC VIOLATIONS IN THE LAST 3 YEARS. (Your driving record will be pulled and reviewed before employment will be offered)
Monday to Friday 7:00AM – 5:30PM
Will rarely work weekends but if it rains, or are behind, it is sometimes required. There are occasionally opportunities to travel and perform work around the Southeastern United States. When traveling to perform work or to receive training for our company, all lodging and travel expenses are paid as well as a per diem to help cover the cost of food.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working with our crew to complete the scope of work at the customer’s locations.
- Responsible for the safety of yourself and fellow installers
- Communicating with Crew Chief to make sure the correct type installation is being
- Keeping detailed records of all expenses related to your project.
- Participating in all safety meetings and exercises
- Skilled with Google and other technologies
- Strong commitment to safety
- Very good time management
- Very organized and able to multi task
- Unshakable integrity in all situations
- Good communication skills, able to communicate with coworkers and customers.
YOU MUST HAVE THREE YEARS OF VERIFIABLE EXPERIENCE IN CARPENTRY,
MASONRY, CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION OR HEAVY MACHINERY OPERATION IN
ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB.
There are two weeks of paid vacation after your first year. If you are looking for a job that pays great wages, provides occasional travel opportunities, provides most weekends off and has awesome people to work with, please contact us today! We care about our employees!
This position has an upward mobility to crew chief once hired on, which would increase pay to $18 to $19 an hour.